Friday, March 20, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I never did get around to posting our pictures from the ultrasound, so here they are.
This one shows him looking at you and his body.

This one is a profile shot.

This is supposed to be one of the videos she gave us. It's the only one where I THINK I might see boy parts. Anyone else see it?? I'm asking for a repeat at my next appointment, just for peace of mind. It's really bugging me that I never actually saw any parts that indicated boy or girl.

Now that I'm on antibiotics, I'm feeling much better, but still having headaches almost every day. I think it's probably just allergies though. I've really been feeling the baby move a lot more, and hopefully Troy will catch it soon. No names yet since we're not convinced of the gender yet. I'm not posting any belly pictures, but I can assure it's growing! I'm pretty much all in maternity pants now and the shirst aren't far behind! I'm definitely ready for the looking fat phase to be over!

6 comments:

Kim said...

I have such a hard time when I look at ultrasounds. I didn't see any gender parts. Cute pictures though. :)

Tara said...

I can't tell at all from the picture...sounds like a great reason for another ultrasound!

Ginger Press said...

Well I looked, but I can't see anything to give a hint of boy or girl. I hope that you can see something in the next ultrasound. Not knowing would make me crazy.

Anonymous said...

I've watched the video a million times and I can't even pinpoint where I'm supposed to be looking for parts exactly.

Anonymous said...

maybe I saw something hanging down there... i'm not sure though.... when is the next appt. Hope things go well on friday!

Anonymous said...

No harm in a second opinion! Don't let me forget to get you those maternity clothes...see you soon:)