Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Four...

is the magic number at our house right now...
Reef went FOUR days with no accidents, the longest so far. Unfortunately we ended our winning streak with a poop in the underwear accident at Ethan's house. I just have to remind myself to be patient, but it's getting harder...
Jonas was diagnosed with ear infection number FOUR today. He's a had a cough and runny nose for a few days and has been tugging his right ear too. I was waiting until he started showing some more symptoms, like poor sleep or appetite but finally gave in today and took him. He needs to be well before Troy and I leave next week. Dr. Gulde said his left ear was "beautiful" but his right ear was not. It's not officially infected yet, but the ear drum was as red as his shirt. So...we're treating it with antibiotics anyway since it will probably turn into a raging infection in the next few days. Dr. Gulde also called the ENT while we were in the office to discuss tubes again. This is the second infection since seeing the ENT at the end of January. Dr. Moe (ENT) now says to call his office to set up an OR date. Now I'm a little nervous about that but glad that we won't have to deal with constant trips to the doctor too. I'll let you know when we have a date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know another "four".......4 days until Friday and the news that we are all waiting for!!