Friday, March 6, 2009

It's a.......

BOY!!! I know some of you are worried that I might be disappointed, but, have no fear, we are very excited! I was bummed for a minute or two only because she called him a girl at first. Then, towards the end, she got a peak of a little penis. Troy and I never saw it and we never got the "money"shot, but she seemed sure, so we'll go with it. Reef will be thrilled because he recently changed his mind to the baby being a boy. "I changed my mind; I don't want a girl anymore," he said.
Now on to the task of finding another boy name! Suggestions are welcome!
I have a video that I'll try to post later, but baby was very uncooperative so there's not much to see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Looks like you guys are going to have your own soccer team:) Hmmm, names...what about Dylan or Dax? One means "son of the wave" the other means "water".

Tara said...

Looking forward to seeing the video! I'm feeling boy this time again....so maybe Reef's prediction is correct for me too.

Kim said...

YAY! Those little stinkers, don't they know they need to cooperate this one day so we can start buying pink or blue? ;) So excited he's doing well.

Anonymous said...

Does he have a name yet? Not that I expect him to since my little one is still un-named and I'm due 3 months before you.