Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Momnesia

So, I am definitely suffering from momnesia. For those of you not familiar with this disease, it's when new moms seem to lose their memory and forget things like where they put their keys (a daily battle for me) or what they were going to get when they went into the kitchen (also common in the Gibbins house). Today, though, I had the worst memory lapse yet when I lost my cell phone and found it in the washing machine, after the cycle had run! So, no more cell phone for me right now. Let me know if you have a cure for momnesia!

4 comments:

krazy karen said...

I'm still out for a cure too...I hear you on this one...too often I shush everyone thinking that may help...but it doesn't! :)

Claire & Eden said...

No cure here - I am definately suffering from pregonesia and from what I hear, it doesn't get better with #2! Oh great!

Allison said...

Yep, I've got it too...left my car running the other day for half an hour after I was planning on just running back in the house real quick for Bruce and got distracted.

Tara said...

PLEASE let me know when you find the cure. I have this badly--just last week I totally forgot about a dentist appt. And the big bummer? They charge for missed apointments.

-tara
richfamilyblessings.blogspot.com