Thursday, August 28, 2008

Firsts for Jonas

Jonas has been really been busy lately impressing us with new accomplishments. A week or so ago, he said his first words other than mama and dada. It was "thank you!" He's been doing it ever since, and Melynda has witnessed it, so I know it's not just me and Troy hearing it.
Earlier this week, he also started clapping. I think we were a little behind on this skill, so I'm glad he finally started it. He won't do it when I show him though, only when Reef does it.
And finally, yesterday, he started pointing and nodding his head to questions. He's quite the communicator now!

2 comments:

Tara said...

That's awesome! I'm trying to teach Archer to clap, but we are not there yet.

Anonymous said...

Got to get there and see them before they are grown!

Love you guys,

JoJo