Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Zoo Trip!

It's been 2 years since we had a zoo pass.  I decided to put the kids' Christmas gift cards from aunt towards a new pass.  Our first trip with the Torres's went great!
My clan on the lions.
 The best I could get of all 5; Eli stayed in the stroller.
 We ran into lots of docents on this trip, all eager to share information the kids.
We learned about tarantulas...
 and this Australian stick bug.  Poppy, by the way, wanted to take this home.
Checking out the crocodile.
The usual elephant statue photo.
 She was a fan.
 These guys had an argument about who got to be in the front.  They still weren't quite ready to be friends again yet here.
 He was trying to smile!
  I was shocked she got this close to this pig!

 The giant anteater.  He was been much sought after for a couple of years and finally made an appearance for my kids!
 
We had a great time!  Who wants to go with us next time?

No comments: