Thursday, September 30, 2010

Funnies

No pictures today, but wanted to remember some of the funny stuff the boys have said lately:
After preschool one day, Jonas brought home Mr. Munchy. I asked, "Did you learn about your tongue and taste today?"
Jonas: Yes
Reef: I remember when I learned about my taste "bugs" in Ms. Kellie's class!
He also told Troy that his taste "bugs" didn't like something the other day.

We were coloring castles on Sunday night because Reef was getting ready for the letter C at preschool.
Reef: Jonas, yours looks awful!
I did tell Reef that wasn't nice.
Me: Jonas, I think Ms. Kellie will really like your castle.
Jonas: Yeah, but Reef said it was "waffle".
I'm still laughing about that one!!

Last night the boys were hitting balls under the kitchen table with bowling pins to score goals and win medals.
Jonas, after finally getting one in: I "gored! And I get a "mebble"!

Oh, they make me laugh!

No comments: