Saturday, September 18, 2010

First Day of School 2010

The big boys finally started preschool on the 8th. I have been so excited for Jonas to have his own class to go to this year. He's been telling me for a month, though, that he's not going. Meet the teacher went okay last week, with him having a small breakdown when he didn't get the red ribbon on his bucket! He's also a little annoyed that his name doesn't start with R like Reef's!
This is my attempt at a first day of school pic. They were so anxious to get going that it didn't work out well.

Jonas and his teacher, Ms Kellie. That's his homework on the board behind them. I wasn't sure he was actually going to complete because it wasn't just like Reef's. But the promise of red and pink glitter brought him running to the table!


This is Jonas and his best friend Rylan. He talks about Rylan ALL the time and specifically requested that I take a picture of them together.


Reef also had a great first day! I just had a hard time getting down there to get any pictures. They both came home with rave reviews about the day, told me everything they learned, and really got a lot out of the Bible store time. Looking forward to a year of learning and fun!

No comments: