Saturday, November 1, 2008

I love these girls!

A couple of weeks ago, Jill and I took our NEON girls on our first ever camping trip! Jill is an expert camper and did a great job planning our trip. We only had 3 girls since Lindsey got sick at the last minute, but we still had a great time. The girls did a great job of roughing it! It was great to have a chance to reconnect with the girls since we've been so busy lately!

Emily, Rachel, and Katelin

At the river. Katelin, Emily, and Jill risked falling in to take this pic. Rachel and I were not interested in that!


In an effort to cross the river in a different spot, Emily lost her shoe and had to swim for it. What a good sport she was!

While Emily was swimming, we spotted a rope swing and decided she at least needed to try it since she was already wet. Rachel and Katelin joined in too. We definitely should have packed swimsuits.




A group shot in front of the tent.

Another group shot, in front a huge tree.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Lauren you fit right in with these girls, if I didn't know any better, I wouldn't have thought you were their leader. :) Your halloween looked like fun, I loved your Wiggle's outfits.