Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cute stuff from the last week or so

Conversations with Reef:
Me: Do you like your dinner? (It was a new dish I was trying out)
Reef: It's ???
M: What?
R: It's gorgeous!

Me: I need a tissue. (We're all suffering with colds this week)
Reef: I'll get you one in just a second, Mommy.
Me: Did you like the dried pineapple in your lunch today?
Reef: Yes, it's my best. (He uses that instead of "favorite". I think it's so cute!)
I took the boys to the park one day last week because I was dying to get out of the house. It's the first time we've been to park alone since Jonas has been mobile. We had a great time! Reef made friends with another little boy who was 5 and they played together the whole time. I was amazed at how much more independent he was. Preschool is really helping in that area! Jonas wanted to do exactly what Reef was doing...Here he's trying to climb up after Reef.

When they got bored with the playground, we went walking in the trees. How cute is this! It's my new best.
Troy cleared out a big pile of junk in the backyard last week with a kid from the youth group and found this snake. It's kind of hard to see in Reef's hand.
My LSU boy.
Diapers are Jonas' favorite toy right now. He loves to pull them off the shelf and carry them around.

No comments: