Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ode to Chick Fil A

I'm almost ashamed to admit that we've eaten at Chick Fil A twice in the last week, but life happens... Anyway, I was amazed at the customer service on both of our visits!
Last week, we ate at the one in the Rim with Erin. It was raining, and a girl met us at the car with an umbrella! They don't even do that at nice restaurants. We were also impressed with the bowls of cheerios for babies and the waitress coming around to refill drinks.
We also ate there in Conroe since they had an indoor playland. We were met at the door by a waitress who said, "You get a seat and I'll bring everything over." She came to our table with a high chair (which she cleaned before I put Lachlan in), 3 disposable placemats, and hats. She also offered several activities that we should enjoy while we were in town. I was just so impressed!
Here's Chick Fil A's newest spokesperson.

2 comments:

Claire & Eden said...

Ha!! I've actually been wanting to write about my love for Chick-fil-a because they are so awesome! Yes, the cheerios and placemats are my favorite along with the coupons we use from the back of the HEB receipt on Tuesday nights when kids eat free!
I heard the FUNNIEST song about chick-fil-a and I'm going to search for it right now!

Sara said...

We have been known to time our travels so that Chick-fil-A is our number one stop on the road (since there's not one in this small town of ours).

Meeting you at the car with an umbrella? WOW! That's going the extra mile for a fast food restaurant!