Sunday, April 18, 2010

Erin's visit

Last week, I was lucky enough to have my best friend from college come spend a few days with us. It was a great time of catching up and also nice to have an extra pair of hands. I love that, even though it's been almost 2 years since we've seen each other, it was so easy to pick up right where we left off. Hopefully, we won't let it be that long before the next visit!
While she was here, Erin and I took the boys to the library, the park, and Nordstrom Rack. We also got an evening of outlet shopping on our own, thanks to Troy. It was a good week!
Here are pics from the park.
Love this smile! He's finally grown out of the "frown for the camera" phase.
Never let a poop explosion slow you down at the park!

Monkeys

Lachlan is very ready to play with the big boys.

This is the Don't take my picture pose.


No comments: