Monday, December 15, 2008

SURPRISE!

We are pleased (and very very surprised) to report that we are expecting baby #3!!! The baby is due August 10, and we have our first sonogram on Monday.
To answer many of your questions, this baby was definitely a shock! I was a little worried about telling Troy since we weren't planning on having a baby this soon, but his response was perfect. He was very happy and excited right away, even more than me. The idea of being pregnant again was a little scary for me, and I wanted to wait to tell people but Troy was too excited! I was worried about telling people because I didn't want to get the "You're pregnant again!" response. Luckily, our parents and friends have been very supportive and excited.
So far, I've felt pretty good, but the morning sickness is starting to set in. Oh, how this is not my favorite part!
Please keep us in your prayers since the first trimester is always a little scary.

Still no new pictures of the boys. I never have the camera at the right time!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're pregnant again?! Just kidding. I actually had a daydream about you being pregnant over the weekend. Spooky! Hope you pass quickly through the morning sickness phase.

krazy karen said...

If you need any relief during morning sickness just call... I pray it will go FAST, because I remember how NOT fun dirty diapers and morning sickness are :)

Kimberly said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! We're due just a few weeks apart. I'm hoping the morning sickness is just about done here, but I may still have a few more weeks!

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Congratulations, the baby boom at NS continues! I saw that the boys were both sick and Troy was going in for surgery. Let us know if we can help you out in any way!
We are excited about the new baby coming, maybe it will be a girl this time but we already know that you and Troy have great boys, so either way is a winner!

Kim said...

Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting!! Hope your morning sickness is mild this time, although I think that when you have to take care of other kids it seems to make morning sickness worse. At least it felt that way with me.
Congrats again!!

Allison said...

Congratulations! Hope you feel better quickly. :) What fun!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! How exciting. Mom of 3!!!

Tara said...

OK, you were right about that possibility that I was due before you! 3 days ahead--August 7th is the date!

Linds said...

Congratulations!!!! I just found your website and am so glad I did. What great news.