Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas with Gigi and random bathtime shots

It's been an eventful last few days at the Gibbins house. On Saturday, my mom and Mr. Don came to spend an early Christmas with us. The boys were very excited about their gifts from Gigi.


We tried to get Reef to open his first, but he was being shy. After seeing what Jonas got, though, he was in a big hurry to see what was in his red sack!


He's been talking about this bike for months! He told his Gigi that he loved it but had told Santa he wanted a green one!


Jonas is definitely convinced this is a tricycle built for 2. When we took it outside, he rode on the back and dragged his feet behind. Definitely made pushing harder for Mommy!


The first spin outside. I can't wait for his to learn to pedal himself.


Jonas was more interested in the dirt by the mailbox than his "bus"


On Sunday, Troy arranged a surprise shopping trip with my friend Misty to spend some of my gift card (Thanks Lloyd and Francie!). While we were gone, the boys decided the wetbar cabinet was their new favorite place to hang out! We emptied it out last week to store toys in there, but now we have to take the toys out daily so that the boys can fit in there!

I finally got some pics of our bathtimes together. The boys are so funny some times and really get each other laughing.


As far as the pregnancy goes, things are going well. I'm 7 weeks and 1 day and feeling pretty good. I had one really bad day of morning sickness on Friday but have been much better since then. Thankfully Melynda had already planned to come visit with Jude that day, so the boys were entertained while I didn't feel good. My only symptoms really are extreme tiredness and a major craving for junk food! Troy and I went for our first sonogram yesterday and got to see our little "peanut". The heartbeat was strong at 125 beats per minute, much lower than either of the boys ever were. I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Tara said...

That extreme tiredness and the other symptoms we talked about at the NEON Christmas party--when I heard your news--got me thinking about some recent things I'd been feeling....went out the next day to buy a test--just posted about the results at my blog:-)