Thursday, January 13, 2011

3 boys and a.....

GIRL!!!
I know that I have a lot of other blogging to catch up on but wanted to get this posted right away. We are super excited about a girl in the Gibbins family. Reef was more excited than I expected, but Jonas said, "But I wanted a boy!" The boy standing next to them at preschool wanted to know what kind of animal that was in the picture, "a snake?" Haha.
Everything looked good on the ultrasound, and she was moving like crazy. I've never seen such an active baby before. I could be in for trouble! Dr. Askew is worried about her size though, since she's already measuring 10 days ahead. I am doing the gestational diabetes test early (tomorrow, yuck) just to make sure, and then we'll just keep an eye on her and make a plan closer to time.
So excited to shop and work on a name!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Hurray! So excited to read this news:-)

Kim said...

I'm so excited for you to have a girl! We love having girls and with all those big brothers she's going to so spoiled! So excited for you guys!! Hope your test goes well.

Sara said...

Congratulations!