Thursday, July 15, 2010

Troy's in Brazil, week 2

I know this is way late and way out of order, but I wanted to remember our 2nd week of "alone" time while Troy was in Brazil. I wasn't looking forward to Troy being gone and definitely missed him TONS, but our chuch family here in San Antonio made things so much easier for me! After a great trip to Conroe, we had 5 days at home before Troy returned. Of those 5 days, I cooked dinner only once and was alone during "wake times" twice, I think. I was AMAZED at the outpouring of support and love that we received. I had dinner provided EVERY night except the first, 2 pool party invitations, a day to myself while the big boys went to Sea World and another friend watched Lachlan and did my laundry, a friend to watch them while I grocery shopped (I avoid taking all 3 of them on big shops at all costs!), and helping hands at bathtime and dish washing time! I could not have done it without all these ladies!
I also got to spend the weekend catching up with one of my best friends from college, Sarah Farr. Here's a picture of her and the boys.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thanks for sharing! It is both inspiring and encouraging to see all ways your church family helped you.