Sunday, May 30, 2010

Puddle Jumping

A couple of weeks ago we had LOTS of rain. I love thunderstorms but not the mess they leave in the backyard. As a solution, we decided to go puddle jumping to get some outside playtime in. I wasn't sure how the boys would like it since they aren't into getting messy most of the time.
No need to worry, though, because they were in love!
Stopping to look at a snail on the way to puddle 1.

Daddy showing them how it's done.

Lachlan wondered when it was his turn.

After the first trip, they wanted to know when we could go again. Luckily more rain that night meant more puddle jumping the next day. We went on a longer walk to bigger puddles this time.



I don't think I was quite aware of how messy this was going to be!



1 comment:

Kim said...

HAHA, what a fun time. That is one of my kids favorite things to do