Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pumpkin Fun 2013

I'm so far behind that I can't even remember where I left off!  We'll just jump in here with pumpkin fun from October.
We headed to Milberger one afternoon after finding out (the hard way) that our favorite pumpkin patch was closed!
I don't really remember where she got this black eye!
 Milberger at least has a bouncy castle going for it!
 We tried individual pictures...
 And group shots...

Reef is usually the most cooperative; he's had more years to learn, I guess.
 Her hair!  It's almost never tamed!
 Obviously a smile was too much to ask for.
 Another group try:
 Another day, Troy and his parents took the boys to our favorite pumpkin patch.  I guess Poppy and I were on a date.

 This tub of corn is always a hit.
 I'm pretty sure we bought our pumpkin on Halloween; better late than never!


 Today was Jonas's day to refuse smiling.

No comments: