Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The zip line

A zip line has long been a dream for Troy.  The Craftons just got one, so that spurred him to get to work on ours.  I had my reservations, but the kids have enjoyed it a lot.
The final parts came in while the Mathenys were over for dinner.  Of course, Troy and Philip got to work getting it ready.
The daddies tested it to see how much weight it could hold.
 This might have been Emily's first ride.  Her face says it all!


 Daniel loved it and asked to do it again. 
 Poppy also tried it, but she didn't love it as much.
I guess Titus zipped by too fast for any pictures of him, and Lachlan had NO interest in that thing!

3 comments:

Ashli said...

Looks like so much fun. Tom is jealous, I think he has been dreaming of having a zip line of his own since he first saw the movie Home Alone as a kid. Someday . . .

Burkina Team said...

Yes! I love it!

Kim said...

That is awesome! How fun to have that in your backyard!