Monday, July 15, 2013

Houston Children's Museum

Our big adventure of the trip to Conroe was a trip to the Children't Museum in Houston.  It's rated number 1 in the nation, and I've been waiting for the kids to be a good age for it.  Gigi always takes a day off to go on these adventures with us and treats us like royalty!  It's a good thing we were both there or we may not have made it out alive!  It was WILD in there, and I'm not sure I'll be needing to go back anytime soon.
Reef and I made this arch; Lachlan couldn't wait to knock it down.
 These guys played well together.  I'm so glad Jacob was able to join us.
 This girl kept me on my toes.  She was shopping in the African village.
 The HEB was a big hit, followed closed by the restaurant area across the hall and the vet's office.
 These are the only ones patient enough to wait a turn at painting.  Aren't they cute?
 We tried to check out the tot area while Reef and Jonas rock climbed, but these guys were too big.  They drove trucks around the roof instead.
Things we didn't get pictures of (because all 5 were headed in different directions):  the water area (it was amazing and we would've been there longer if I planned better), rock climbing, another climbing thing, ice cream at the end...
It was a great day!  I was sure they'd pass out in the car, but everyone (even Poppy) stayed awake during the drive back to Gigi's.  I wish I could say they napped when we got home because I needed one bad, but no such luck.  After a quick snack, they were ready to hit the pool!  Needless to say, it was early to bed that night.

No comments: