Monday, April 8, 2013

Morgan's Wonderland

While the daddies were at Survivor, Erin, Sara, and I headed to Morgan's Wonderland for a mom's group meeting.  The cool thing about this meeting is that it was only $15 for all 5 in my family!  That's a savings of $30!
A quick group pic.  I'll take what I can get with that many kiddos in the picture.
 After a quick Easter craft, it was time for playing!
Lachlan loved this big rock.
 Reef acted like he fishes everyday, but nothing was biting.
 These guys played so well together!
 The much anticipated Jeep ride.  I have pictures of my kids too, but none as good as this one!
 
Emily and Titus
 Then we were off to the carousel.  This girl hated her last ride on one of these but loved this one and threw a mega fit when it was over.
Then it was off to the train.  As the field trips rolled in, we wanted to hit everything that might get crowded soon.
After the train, it was sandbox time.  My kids could've spent the whole day here!
 She thought throwing sand was fabulous....
 Until she was sent to time out.  Is it bad that this picture cracks me up?
After the sand, we ate lunch, played on the playscape, and then visited the water table even though it was sooo cold.
What a great day we had and can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Abramyan Avenue said...

I've always wanted to go to Morgan's Wonderland. It seems like such a fun, family oriented place to go!
And I think that last photo is pretty cute/funny too!
-april

Sara said...

Love.