Thursday, January 7, 2010

Resolutions

I know I'm 8 days late, but I wanted to take a minute to right down my New Year's Resolutions. As a side note, we had a great New Year's Eve with our old friends, Justin and Jill, and relatively new friends/neighbors, Erin and Chris. We enjoyed an evening of junk food and games and even managed to stay up until midnight! I think this is the first time in our marriage that we've made it till the clock struck 12!
Anyway, on to the resolutions...
1. Pray more deeply. I must admit that lately my prayerlife has been pretty stale and shallow. So, this is my biggest goal this year-a more intimate prayerlife with God.
2. Read more.
3. Going along with # 2, watch less TV. We've been pretty successful so far but we're only 1 week in!
4. Waste less time. Sometimes I have no idea where all my time goes!
5. Slow down and enjoy the little things. I feel like I'm always planning the next event/outing and never have time to enjoy the moment.
6. Take more pictures.
7. Stay organized. I feel very unorganized right now-I need to work on everything having a place, so I can find my stuff!
That's all I can think of right now. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Read more is on my list too!

Best of luck!

Sara said...

Best of luck to you!