Friday, October 16, 2009

Blogging Bonanza Pt 5: Zoo

I'm doing 5 posts today, so be sure to check out the other ones below!
On Friday, I decided I was ready to brave the zoo with 3 boys! Luckily, my friend KC wanted to go too so I wasn't on my own. Things were fine but I think it will be awhile before I do all by myself. I was thankful KC was there to push Reef in the stroller, wrangle Jonas in, and give me some grown up conversation! Jonas refused to ride in the stroller until he Lachlan in his seat and pretty much walked the whole zoo! He was one tired little boy that afternoon. Reef rode in the stroller between animals but got out at each stop. He was bummed that the swimming beach was closed and didn't understand why it was too cold to swim. I think they had a great time and the weather was perfect!
Reef always asks to climb on these lion statues and I always say no. I said no this time too but then changed my mind since I knew he'd love it.





A smile from Lachlan! He was looking at the goats. He smiles a lot but it's so hard to capture on camera!

This is the first time Reef hasn't been scared to pet the goats.

Giant butterfly

Jonas the caterpillar. There's another hole next to this one but we weren't fast enough to get Reef in it before he ran off. He's so hard to get a picture of!

Jonas riding the Komodo dragon. Reef was on the back but refused to look at the camera!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Love all the updates! The picture of Lachlan smiling at the goats is TOO precious!

Sara said...

Your boys are so cute!