Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jonas' 15 month appointment

Reef and I took Jonas for his 15-month appointment yesterday. It was the first appt of the day, so a bit of rush for us to get over there only to have to wait more than 30 minutes for the doctor. So frustrating! Anyway, Jonas' ears are cleared up and he can drop one of his many medications. He's meeting all of milestones with no problems, and Dr. Gulde is not worried about our lack of green veggies and meat. He's in the 90th percentile for head circumference and height but only the 50th percentile for weight.
Reef was very patient for the visit, constantly reminding us all that he was NOT sick. He did want a sticker, though. He also told me that I was "not a nice girl" since I threatened to spank him if he didn't listen to me. It was pretty funny but also hurt my feelings a little bit!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Glad to hear the good news about the ears!