Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I hope he's right!

Leaving church on Sunday night, one of Reef's teachers comes up to me and says, "Reef told me you're having a girl!" I was kind of shocked since we don't actually find out until next week and Reef doesn't usually talk about the baby except to me or Troy. He has been telling us for quite some time that it will be a girl. Like, if I say something like, "If we have a baby girl, we'll have dolls at our house"; he will say, "But we already have a baby girl!"
So cute. And I sooo hope he's right.
In other news, Jonas ate green beans for Rachel last night. I hope it wasn't a one-time thing!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Maybe they know something we don't! Ava told me this morning that we're having a baby girl too. We find out tomorrow, so we'll see if she is right! I can't wait to hear what you're having!! Maybe you'll get your little girl this time!

Tara said...

Can you ask him what I'm having? I don't find out until 3/19:-)