Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Early politics

We headed to library today to get some new books, and they were also doing early voting there. I told Reef I was going to vote if the line wasn't too long today. Then I asked him (beware this is not politically correct, but I couldn't think of another way to distinguish the candidates for a 2 year old), "Should I vote for the white man or the black man?" He thought about this for a little bit and then very seriously answered, "The white man."
I didn't get to vote today because the line was way too long, but I'll keep that in mind when I do make it to the polls. Thanks Reef!
Pumpkin carving pics to come later today...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hilarious! We went today and were in and out pretty fast. You should check out the mysa website that gives the votes cast at each site to find out which one is least busy.