Monday, December 22, 2014

Fiesta texas 2014

This year's Fiesta Texas trip was extra fun because Jonas earned his free ticket and Troy took the day off to join us!  I was worried about crowds since it was a Friday but we were all pleasantly surprised!
We spent time at the regular park, headed to the water park, and then went back to the main park.  
Jonas loved the Roadrunner Express and rode twice alone while I watched!  Reef was over at the Boomerang, his most favorite roller coaster ever.
The big swings were closed all day, so they had to settle for the small ones.  These make me much less nervous!


This is the Pandemonium.  They loved it, but I absolutely think I'd throw up on it!  That car spins while it moves on the track!  They rode it 2 or 3 times in a row.  No, thank you!

It was a super fun day with our 2 oldest guys!

No comments: