Thursday, October 9, 2014

Troy turns 40!

Troy turned 40 in April!  I really wanted to surprise him but was so overwhelmed with Africa and the Missions Garage Sale!  My dear friends kept me motivated and helped me plan it.  The Craftons graciously offered to host the shindig!  The party fell on the evening after the garage sale.  Troy wasn't thrilled with this idea and almost cancelled!  I had told him we were going to Craftons for dinner with Torreses and Zimmers.  Thankfully, I convinced him we still had to go!
He was totally surprised!


He saw the whole crowd as we came around the corner!  So fun! 



He said he was totally clueless.  The busy-ness probably helped keep him in the dark, especially after several people almost spilled the beans too early! 
 The whole gang (minus the Craftons who had to pick up Stefan)!  It was so special to spend this day with this amazing friends!

No comments: